Hello & welcome to my website! I am a full time professional model and artist based in Hull, United Kingdom. I am in my 30's and have been modelling since my early twenties.
I am available for paid photographic shoots and artwork commissions.
- Stats: 34DD-31-42
- Dress size 14
- 5'10" tall
- 12st 8lbs
- Shoes size UK 6.5
- Brown eyes
- Shoulder length light brown hair (subject to change)
- White skin
- I am very competent at my own hair and make-up
- I have the largest wardrobe in the history of mankind - you name it, I've probably got it! I also have a magic bag that allows me to over-pack for every shoot!
- I don't currently drive, however I LOVE trains and planes, & it has never been a problem in my career to get to places via public transport! Local shoots (within 5 miles) I do not ask for travel expenses. For long distance shoots, I can only accept a minimum of 2 hour bookings.
- I like doing tours and will organise them if I can, please keep an eye on my blog, and my castings on purpleport to see if I am going to be in your area
- I am an experienced plus size model (for this industry) at size 14, whilst trying to remain toned. Please note, my images are not altered to change my shape, so what you see is what you get!
- I work up to and including art nude images, and do not and will not do adult work or open leg.
- Please note, some of my images depict me smoking either cigarettes or cigars - I am not a smoker and never have been, but it suited those particular shots.
If you would like to travel to me, I am also the assistant manager of a studio in HULL where I will happily work at discounted rates for myself (although studio fees will need to be paid)
I also do regular life modelling work locally for artists and art group[s, so if you are an artist, please do get in touch!
I look forward to working with you!
I take commissions for art and photo-editing. Please contact me with your enquiries. I am happy to discuss any project.
Prices listed below are a guide. I will give a more accurate price after discussing with you, the client, what you would like to commission from me, the artist.
PHOTO EDITING (per image unless otherwise stated):
£5 Basic Beauty Retouch (fixing blemishes/skin-tone/stray hair e.t.c)
£10 Full Manipulation (to your specifications - e.g shape/figure alteration, background changes, fantasy/horror images)
£80 Half Day Hire (4 hours - Up to 25 basic retouches, or up to 10 Full Manipulations)
***PLEASE NOTE - PHOTO EDITING T&C's:
*You, as the client, must have permission from the photographer or copyright holder to allow the photos to be edited
*Once edited by myself, I legally own copyright of the finished artwork, but the payment for the work enables you to have usage rights of the images. This means you can use the images for private use (posting on-line, printing for yourself, showing to friends and family) as long as I am credited. However the images may not be sold or published by yourself without permission from me as copyright holder. If you wish to publish or sell the images, please contact me to negotiate this.
*Please credit "Dreadfully Creative" as the wherever you upload the images - word of mouth is, after all, one of the best forms of advertising!
*I may use the images you commission to advertise my work in my portfolio - if you have any problems with this please mention this in our initial discussions :)
*By booking me to edit your work, you are agreeing to the above terms
The artwork I create is custom work. I can work in many mediums, but my preferred mediums are acrylic painting, charcoal or pencil drawings, and alcohol based or fineline pen drawings.
Rough prices for commissioned art are very difficult to come up with. I tend to use this as calculator for what you may need:
(cost of materials)+(hours of labour at £10 an hour)+(20% profit margin)
Postage and packaging extra.
Suffice to say, you will be getting a good deal for whatever piece of artwork you are after. Please just contact me about what you would like at no obligation.
I look forward to working with you